Monday, June 15, 2009

Some Cards and Challenge Winners

Thought I would share some cards I did at my stamping/scrapping retreat a few weeks ago. I started with this card and liked the basic design so much that I used that as a starting point for the last two cards.

Supplies: Patterned Paper from Crate Paper, Stamps from Hero Arts (Wood Background stamp found HERE), Rub-ons from Stampin' Up

Speaking of inspiration...I was BLOWN away with the entries from THIS challenge. The winner of the Scrapbook Bakery box o' goodies is: ROSEMARY D. Check out her entry HERE. Isn't it awesome? I love how she used my three elements as her inspiration.

I also have two more winners....I couldn't pick just one! Congrats to LUCY AND SHANE. Ladies, email me your address so I can send out your goodies.

Would any of you be interested in more challenges in the future?

2 comments:

Rosemary D said...

Yay, thanks for picking my card!! Have a super awesome day!

Lucy Abrams said...

I loved the challenge - and would certainly welcome more. I do love a good challenge.. Thanks so much for mentioning me too.
And I love your cards.
AND I have watched the New Moon trailer MANY times. :)