Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration- Day 18

Back today with another inspiration piece. This time from my sweet and super talented friend, Jana. If you haven't checked out Jana's blog, you must! It's packed full of inspirational cards. Check out what she made just for the 30 DOI....

Her inspiration came from Pottery Barn towels (that I really want now...thanks Jana...did I mention that she's also a very talented enabler?! lol)
and her incredible card....
Love those reverse image stamps. Thanks for playing along Jana. Feeling so blessed to have made such great friends with this hobby.

Off to get some things checked off my to-do list. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love her card and those reverse panels are great- looks like comfy cozy towels too!

Jana said...

I think I've enabled myself and need to have these towels! Towels are a need, right? :-)

Thanks so much for asking me to play along. Fun!