Tuesday, May 18, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration- Day 23

Two posts in one day! What is going on!? ;)

As I mentioned in the previous post, I signed off and went to work on some more inspiration projects and completed one that's so fun that I couldn't wait to share.

My mom's birthday is coming up and she is a frog lover. I was searching on Etsy and this caught my eye...You think it will fit my mom? LOL No, it caught my eye because it's ADORABLE! I've been wanting to have a baby for some time and I think that just pushed me over the edge! :) You can see more shots of this cute hat HERE.

It inspired me to make a frog birthday card for my mom...Some more shots...
The reason I love this card so much it's an interactive card. The frog is attached to the inside of the card with a small spring...so when my mom opens the card, the frog will jump out at her! ...
I typed out all the directions...you can find them HERE. Please leave a link to your creation in the comments section if you feel inspired!

Off to bed...goodnight!

7 comments:

Barb said...

When I saw this in the Flickr pool, I didn't realize it had an acetate front. What fun!! Just love this creative design, Heather!! :)

Carla said...

this is SO adorable Heather!!! How unique is this card?!?!!

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card Heather! The frog on a spring is so clever and cute!

kate said...

So cute. I went back and caught up on all your inspiration posts, and I love that you show what inspired you, and then how you turned it into something crafty. Fantastic!

Bridget said...

Oh my good gravy, you are killing me with the cuteness of it all - from the sweet baby to the springy frog. VERY cool!

Bridget N

Kathy (krolski) said...

That hat is the cutest! It would look great on your Mom! LOL! :) I love your card with the frog and the acetate! Too cute.

Mary Kay said...

Adorable!