Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Top Five Picks...

Hello! I've decided to extend the sale over at Scrapbook Bakery through tomorrow. I've received many emails asking what would be some of the products I would place in my cart, so I'd thought it would be fun to share my top 5 picks with you. Here we go...

1. Love these....Boy and Girl chipboard albums

2. Anything and everything POLKA DOTS! I can't seem to get enough polka dot paper. It's a GREAT staple to have in your collection...HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE

3. You know that I love Hero Arts products and I'm proud to say that the Bakery carries these high quality stamps. THIS set is one of my favorites. I recently used some of the sentiments on a set of cards that I'm giving as a gift....
You might also like THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS from Hero Arts. Don't forget to grab some ink too HERE.

4. I love KITS because everything is coordinated. I have some of my favorites back in stock, like THIS one that Laura Vegas worked with. You can find her projects with it HERE.

5. Spring is in the air and I love it! Here are some happy products that remind me of spring... THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS

Happy Shopping. I'll be back soon. Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love your card set! Off to check out some of the products.

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous Card set!