Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Check it out...

Just surfing on the web and was reading one of my new favorite blogs and found THIS post. A Cards for Kids Blog Hop. How cool! I signed up, you should too!

I also have another card to show you for Grace. I discovered if you take the large CLOUD DIE from Papertrey Ink and turn it upside down, that it works perfectly as a puff of smoke coming from a scooter...I completely forgot to photograph the inside but I stamped three blank scooters for Grace to decorate. :)

I'm off to work on a scrapbook LO that I will be sharing here tomorrow. I'll be back soon!

7 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

SO cute! I love the bright colors and how you used the cloud die for smoke! How Creative! :)

France Ringuette said...

How CUTE ! I,ve got thoses 2 stamps... Gonna have to give this a try soon..

Already sent in a few cards for grace too...

Kathy (krolski) said...

Well how cute is this!! Great idea on the cloud! The scooter is too fun. :)

Sara said...

What a fun card!! Love the colors! Very clever trick on that cloud!!

Alice said...

too cute!! love that you used the cloud die cut for the smoke! so clever!

kate said...

super cute. will have to check out that blog. Thanks.

Heather Innusa said...

LOVE THIS!!!