Saturday, July 17, 2010

Simply Handmade Magazine-June/July 2010

Since I've been sharing fun cards for kids lately, I thought I'd share the cards that were picked up for the June/July issue of SIMPLY HANDMADE MAGAZINE. I've shared these here before but I'd thought I'd share them again for some of my new blog readers...These coloring cards hold a pack of crayons in the front and reveal stamped images on the inside for the child to color...I clear embossed the word enjoy on the front of the library card, which you can find a template for in the magazine!...I had a few questions about the patterned paper I used...that is Doodlebug's flocked polka dot papers that come in lots of fun and vibrant colors.

Well, I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carla said...

congrats girl!!! I'm so proud :)

Jana said...

Congratulations Heather! That is so cool!

Carin McDonough said...

What a fab idea! I can't wait for the magazine to be out! :)

Froggietalks said...

way too cute Heather!! I just wish I had kids that young again, or grandkids to use that design on!

Sara said...

Congrats on the pub!! I really love the bold colors & complete FUNness of the cards!!

Heather Innusa said...

what an amazing idea!! so creative.