Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finally Blogging

So sorry to be MIA lately. I have good intentions to post everyday but this week got away from me. I had a great weekend!On Saturday, I went scrapbooking with Jennie, Shane, and Melissa (my design team girls). We had so much fun and I got a lot done. I will share pics tomorrow of the layouts I completed. And to top it all off, when I arrived home, my hubby had shampooed all the carpets, gave all three dogs a bath, and washed their beds. I was a HAPPY gal! I have been putting off all those things for quite some time so to have them done was such a treat. I took him out to dinner to say thanks.


Tonight I went to my favorite store (Target) and bought a new kitchen table and chairs that were on clearance. I will share pics tomorrow but I was thrilled to see the table at 75% off and got the chairs for a great price as well. So now my kitchen has completely transformed! I just love a great deal!

I will be sharing lots more this week but here is a little eye candy for ya....a FEW pages from the album I did a few months ago of me and my step-son and all the ways he has made me a better person. I printed out little tags that said because of you and then I wrote different things on each one and used them on the pages of Alex and I together. The opposite pages are just simply pics of him on different scrap pieces of paper that I had left over. Very simple album to whip up. Enjoy! Thanks for reading!


One more thing. My friend Jennie just started her own blog. Go stop by and say hi! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

What a great album!! Lovin all the MM on here too!

Wendy Sue said...

I love the idea of creating an album like this -- fabulous!! Very fun photos too - I especially love the one in your wedding dress! :o)

Carla said...

Love this...the title is so special! Many children don't get that kind of love from a step-parent!

laura vegas said...

love this album! that is so great that you have such a good relationship with your step-son!