Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thinking outside the BOX

Who's ready for a contest? I have been wanting to create a contest for some time now for the bakery, just never thought of a really cool idea..until now!
Everyone comments on how much they love the bakery box that their order comes in (see picture). Well, let's see what you can do with that cute box!
I am looking for the most creative way to use the bakery box. It's that simple. The only rules are:
1. You must use the bakery box in a creative way. (the large or small one)
2. All pictures must be emailed to Scrapbook Bakery no later than March 1, 2008.
The entries will be judged by Scrapbook Bakery's design team and a winner will be announced on this blog no later than March 5, 2008.
The winner will receive another bakery box sent to you filled with scrapbooking treats ($250.00 value)!
So start thinking outside the box ....or should I say with the box! LOL Please share the news with your friends. I can't wait to see what you "whip" up. Happy creating!

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

that is such a neat idea for a contest heather!!! i have my box you send me from 2 months ago out in the garage still ... just too cute to get rid of! can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Wendy Sue said...

oooh, what a fun contest! And what an amazing prize!! :o)

Sara said...

I was walking around the house last night cleaning & the entire time I was trying to come up with something!! What a fun contest!