Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Exactly one year ago today Scrapbook Bakery went live on the web. The time has went by so fast and I am so proud of the direction the business is going. I can't wait to see where this year goes...lots of new adventures and I am really excited about the journey.

Having said that I must say that the most fun so far has been working with such talented ladies and presenting the customers with fun kits each month. I was VERY excited about this month, not just because it was such a special month for the business, but because Laura Vegas agreed to be the guest designer. I just love her style. She just makes it look so effortless. Her projects always have caught my eye and I could not wait to see what she whipped up with our ingredients!
Here are some pics...The kit is called Love is in the Air and the ingredients are:
7 Patterned Papers from KI Memories
2 Sheets of Cardstock from Bazzill
1 Package of XL Playing Cards from Heidi Swapp
1 Yard of XOXO Twill Ribbon from Adorn It
1 Sticker Sheet from Heidi Swapp
1 Epoxy Sheet from KI Memories
1 Alphabet Sticker Sheet from Love, Elsie
1 Ribbon Spool from KI Memories
1 XL Floral from Heidi Swapp
1 Cardstock Sticker Sheet from KI Memories
1 Package of XL Ghost Hearts from Heidi Swapp
*EDITED: THE KITS ARE SOLD OUT...LOOK FOR A MINI KIT SOON!
Here are a few pics of Laura's fabulous creations: (You can see all of them on her blog)
Thanks so much Laura for lending your talent. You rock! I wish I lived closer to you and I could take some scrapping and photography lessons! :)
In other news, I am working on all of the details for the first ever contest at the bakery. Stay tuned for more details. Must go now. My family is waiting for me to start movie night. Have a great weekend and thanks so much to all of you that purchased the kit. You will not be dissappointed!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!! Let's hope you have many more wonderful years!! (Do I sound like a Hallmark card???)

SOOOOOO glad I ordered my kit! When I placed the order it said only 4 more available! I'm glad my order is in....now I'll just go & stalk the mailman!!!

LOVE Laura's work--was thrilled she was the guest designer!!

Wendy Sue said...

Happy Anniversary!! You put together an amazing and beautiful kit...and Laura put together amazing and beautiful projects WITH your kit...I want Laura to give me some lessons too! :o)

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary. Laura is awesome and talented.

Sara said...

Hey Heather! Got my kit yesteray--boy you're FAST!! Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the goodies! I can't wait to play!!

laura vegas said...

thanks everyone for the sweet comments! and thanks again heather for asking me to play with this months kit ... i had so much fun with it! can't wait to see what everyone does with their kit!

Meg said...

it's been a year all ready!? Holy cow! Congratulations :)