Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Treats

Happy Easter everyone! I am still having a hard time believing it's Easter because it is so cold here and it's March, not April. I guess no egg hunt outside today. However, I am going to bring some eggs...Some chocolate eggs! I absolutely love these. I am glad they only make them around easter because I eat way too many. I don't know if it is me but doesn't these taste better than the regular Reese's? lol I think it is because there is extra peanut butter.

Anyway, I know, I know, real serious blogging. lol I will be back with more this week. I hope you have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Easter Heather! I hate to admit it but I talked my nieces & nephews out of a few of their peanut butter eggs!! My girls know better & wouldn't part with their PB eggs!! LOL!! LOVE those!!

Kersten said...

Love this blog!