Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Spring

Don't you like the sound of that? If you are like me, Spring could not get here fast enough so that is why I decided to name this month's kit, Sweet Spring. I love the cool colors (blue, green, and brown) and the adorable chipboard birds and the XL flowers. Here is a pic...and many of you guessed correctly...Wendy Sue Anderson is the guest designer for this kit. Congratulations to Heidi, who was the first to guess correctly! Email me your address at info(at)scrapbookbakery.com and I will get your goodies sent out to you. :)

Here are the full images of the projects whipped up from the super talented and sweet Wendy:


That's all for today. Just wanted to give you guys a preview of the kit. It is ready for sale at the bakery now! Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

beuatiful projects

laura vegas said...

gorgeous kit heather! and beautiful projects wendy!!! you did such a great job on these!

i think my favorite part is the KI alphabet soup! i love those things ... so much so that i never actually use them. lol!