Friday, March 28, 2008

Name that Guest Designer

So nice to be back to blogging. I took a little break because I have been horribly sick with the flu bug/sinus infection. Feeling much like myself again today. Being sick makes you realize how much of your health you take for granted. Feeling so blessed that I am feeling better.

It is hard to believe that April is just around the corner. The Inspired event is less than two weeks away! I am still surrounded by tons of kits to prepare and I am getting a little nervous about teaching. I have taught scrapbooking classes before but never for 60 people! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Speaking of April...here are a few sneak peeks at the upcoming April Kit. I had a VERY talented gal agree to help me this month and she did an incredible job. Here are some pics....

Can you guess who my guest designer is? I will give you one hint. You might find her name somewhere on my blog. The first person to leave a comment with the correct answer to this post wins! I will send the winner a few goodies from the Bakery! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

I think it's Wendy Sue Anderson...

Sara said...

My guess is Susan Weinroth!!

Glad to see you're blogging again & you're feeling better!!

scrapping4twins said...

I'm guessing Wendy Sue Anderson.

laura vegas said...

i'm not the first one to guess her ... but i'm thinking wendy?!?! hope so!

i know you'll do great teaching heather! i was used to having about 12 ladies when i taught at the lss. so when i taught at an event and had over 50 in my classes ... the biggest thing for me was to SPEAK UP!!! lol!

dawn said...

I am going to guess Ali Edwards.
I see her journaling includes a lot of words highlited with boxes around them, so that it my semi random guess!