Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Brunch...

That is the name of Scrapbook Bakery's new kit for this month. I decided to be the guest designer b/c I fell in love with the product AND my good friend Shane just had a baby girl last week (CONGRATS SHANE!) and I knew this kit would be perfect to make her a few baby gifts.

First, here is a pic of the kit and a list of "ingredients" ..... Kit Ingredients:
5 Patterned Papers from Making Memories
3 Solid Papers from Making Memories
1 Rub-On Sheet from Basic Grey
1 Flower Mask from Heidi Swapp
1 Epoxy Tag Alphabet from Making Memories
1 Classic Ribbon Collection from American Crafts
1 Mini Chipboard Book from Jenni Bowlin
1 Set of Page Pebbles from Making Memories
8 Mini Brads from Heidi Swapp
2 White Flowers from Making Memories
3 Journaling Tags from Martha Stewart
6 Clear Buttons from Autumn Leaves

The kit retails for $14.99 and you can see more HERE.

I decided to make Shane a thank you card set for all those baby gifts she received.....

A detailed shot....I used the mini flower mask from the kit and a small ink cube to create the envelopes for her card set....And using the chipboard book, I created a mini journal so Shane can write down her thoughts about her first memories with baby Mary Kate...
I also made a LO for my sister of my nephew, J.T. getting ready for bath time.... I have a lot more to share this week. Be back soon....

0 comments: