Thursday, October 22, 2009

Erin joins our dream team...

Hello, Hello! I've got some super exciting news to share. Erin Terrell Clarkson is joining our dream team! Erin has been a favorite scrapper of mine for a long time. I always knew when a layout was hers because of her unique style and I remember drooling over her work in some of the making memories beyond books. I have to admit I was a little intimidated to contact her because of her famousness (lol...is that a word!?) but she put my nerves to rest as soon as I emailed her. She is so down to earth and sweet. A big shout out goes to Laura (a fellow Erin fan) for letting me know about Erin's new blog which you can find HERE. Here is a little more about this talented scrapbook artist:

"Erin began scrapbooking in 1997, shortly after the birth of her daughter, Daisy. She wanted a creative way to share photos with long distance friends and family members. After browsing through a scrapbook magazine at a local craft store, she found herself captivated with a new hobby!

Erin has contributed to numerous idea books with Making Memories, Provo Craft, Creating Keepsakes magazine, and Scrapbooks etc. magazine. Since 2002, Erin has been a frequent contributor to Scrapbooks etc. magazine and currently works as one of their contributing editors.
Her favorite thing about scrapbooking is being able to meet so many wonderful new friends who share in her enthusiasm and who love to be creative!".

Welcome to the team Erin. Can't wait to work with you!

In other random news, I was feeling bit bad/scared today after visiting an oral surgeon. Yep. I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Sigh. So it was a great surprise to come home and see THIS. It definitely put a smile on my face and made me forget for a few minutes about my future appointment!

Gotta go get a work out in. I'll be back soon with trip pics from our Chicago trip. We had so much fun!

8 comments:

Carla said...

Wow Heather! You have an amazing team going here. Erin is super talented! I love her blog too!
Congrats on the HA spotlight!! I just saw that. You totally deserve it!
Have you had a chance to play with your new toy yet?

laura vegas said...

so excited to hear that erin's joining your dream team! love her work!
congrats on the HA shoutout! but bummer news on the wisdom teeth. lol! my hubby had his pulled about a year ago, and it wasn't easy. sending you good luck vibes!

Sara said...

Wow Heather, you're not kidding when you call this the "dream team"!! You've got all my favorite designers on here!! Congrats on your HA spot!! Good luck with your wisdom teeth!

Twisted but not Shattered said...

Congrats!! Wonderful work! ~Jay

Erin Bassett said...

Fabulous additions!!

Paola said...

Erin is wonderfully talented.
What an amazing additon to your team. I can't wait to see what she designs.

cheryl said...

yay for you & your awesome team! erin is an amazing artist!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a delight to get Erin on your design team-she is one of my favorite designers ever!
Laura