Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone. Just thought I would pop on and show you some of the games I made for my nieces and nephews. First up, a Halloween bingo game. You can find the blank printable bingo card sheet HERE. I just used some of my Halloween stamps to create the game boards and call out cards....
I also made my nephew a Halloween Memory match game.... Speaking of J.T. ....I just got back from trick-or-treating with him: (Isn't he adorable?)
I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by tomorrow. I'm debuting the kit of the month....

4 comments:

Sara said...

Cute games Heather! TFS! Your little guy is adorable!!
Happy Halloween!

Carla said...

You're a genious Heather!!! Cute games and OMG your nephew is adorable!!
I'm so looking forward to your post tomorrow! You have an amazing team going on!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great games, thanks for sharing. Cute little guy.

Kathy said...

Awesome project....love these bingo sets...so well done!!!!!