Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Extravaganza!

Hello, Hello! Back today with loads of Halloween ideas. I love the fall and I just love Halloween because of the fun treats you can create. Like these: First up, the treat bag.... I think the chocolate eyeballs are so fun! You may remember a similar one I did from THIS post. Someone asked me where they could find Jennifer's video on how to make these adorable treat bags. You can find it HERE. (Please excuse the frayed edges of the ribbon. I need to get a new pair of scissors. Mine broke...must have wore them out. lol)

Next up, the card.... I love nontraditional sized card. This one is extra long. I used MM Spooky Alley collection. More on that later in this post.

Some simple treat bags.... A card set....Made using Hero Arts stamps. Love the mini stamps and using black ink with the cloud background on kraft. Looks so spooky! :)

And how cool are these bags?! ....
Decided to embellish them a bit with some stamping and embossing on a tag.

And last but not least, another card set...
Each card has a different joke.... What do ghosts eat for dinner? .....LOL. And this set was made using the Spooky Alley Collection from Making Memories. The Bakery has a super deal on a Spooky kit that you can find HERE. It includes 12 double sided 12x12 patterned papers and a ghost glitter sticker pack for just $6.99! Can't beat it. Laura and Wendy have been creating fun projects using these papers as well. Take a look at them HERE and HERE. And while I'm enabling. Take a look at some goodies that would compliment any Halloween project....

HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE

Happy Shopping! Oh, and before I go...the winner of the goodies goes to Tiffany. Congrats! Email me with your address so I can get your goodies to you. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Karla Kroese said...

Love all the quick, easy, yet adorable Halloween ideas! Just found your blog today - I'll be back!

Cass said...

Love the jokes. Spookghetti! :)

Sandi said...

Heather

I so miss you!!! Love your Halloween goodness! Your projects are sooooo CUTE too. Makes me want to jump in and make lots of fun projects.

Have a lovely weekend.

Sandi N.

Sara said...

WOW!! You are on a roll with all the eye candy!! LOVE all the great ideas you've got goin on! AWESOME work!!

Carla said...

Wow Heather!! That's a whole lot of wonderful projects there! I love the clouds with the black ink and I'm making treat bags now and I love the size of the ones you used. Can you share where you got them?

DiceGRRL said...

frayed edges go well with the theme! love your work!