Friday, April 30, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration- Day 17

So how are all of you liking the 30 Days of Inspiration project so far? I've really had fun and I hope that I have helped you become inspired. I will share a great tip today...ready?....when you're really in a slump and have no creative mojo, just hop on over to Wendy Sue Anderson's blog and I promise you will be inspired! :)

I was lucky enough to have Wendy create a project for the 30 DOI. Wendy's inspiration came from a tag from a shirt she purchased recently...
and here is her gorgeous card...
I'm in love with this color combo...
Thanks so much Wendy for sharing your talent with us! Remember, you still have time to play along. Feeling inspired by Wendy's inspiration piece? Create a project and leave a link to this post. You could just win a prize at the end of the month. ;)

Be back tomorrow to celebrate our hobby's holiday! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! :)

Carla said...

wow, great take on the challenge! Love the color scheme!

Sara said...

Ooooh! What a great card! Love her take on that tag!