Monday, September 20, 2010

Music Monday-Vol. 2

Hi! It's been a week already! Where does the time go?

Well if you're new around here, I post 5 songs on Mondays that I'm into or just downloaded. This is just for fun and I understand that we all have different tastes. Just like to share in case something catches your ear. Enjoy...

1. I never told you by Colbie Caillat:


2. (speaking of Colbie) Jason Mraz and Colbie-Lucky...can't seem to get the video code...click HERE to see the video

3. Can't stop dancing to Bruno Mars' song, Just the Way You Are


4. I did a scrapbook page with the lyrics to this song for Alex...love it! Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand ....click HERE to see the video

5. American Honey by Lady A is one of my favorites. Love their style. You can listen HERE.

Off to pack for a scrapbook trip I'm going on this weekend with Carla. Love making friends from this hobby. I'm so blessed.

Be back soon. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

LOVE "Just the Way You Are"! It makes me smile anytime I hear it on the radio :)

Bridget N

nsmerkt said...

REALLY like I Never Told You and had never heard it before. So thank you! Definitely going to download that one.

laura vegas said...

hope you and carla have a fabulous weekend, and get a lot of scrapping done too!

Sara said...

LOVE that Bruno Mars song!!!

Have a FUN weekend!