Thursday, September 9, 2010

Critters in the Sea Card Set

Hello! I was so thrilled when I received THIS stamp set in the mail. I won it from Lawn Fawn's Blog Hop that I participated in HERE. Here is the mini set I made...

I also received THIS in the mail...
It's quickly becoming my new favorite background stamp. It is featured in Hero Arts Winter Catalog (snow falling) but I used it for this set because it reminds me of water....

I put shine on all the animals using glossy accents...getting addicted to that stuff! LOL

You must go check out Lawn Fawn stamps HERE. Such high quality stamps. I know I'll be ordering some soon.

Off to finish up dinner. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

judy said...

I love this adorable set, Heather,
especially the card with the school
of little fish.

Sara said...

Those cards are so cute!! Looks like a fun bunch of stamps! Love how versital that HA stamp is!

Carla said...

My kids would love those stamps, cute!!!! Love the cards!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVEEE your set! Those cards are so amazingly cute!!! I love the colors and the design of the cards. You are always so great at making adorable cards for kids!

Judy1223 said...

Heather, this set is adorable! I love that background ...you are right, it fits for snow AND water! All of the cards are just so sweet!

Michelle said...

Love the Holiday background stamp you used here... so fitting!! Love this set:-)

Anonymous said...

Total, total cuteness!!!!

kate said...

Fantastic set. Great job.

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the bright colors you used and that background is perfect for water!