Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 Favorite Things

Thought I would share some of my favorite things right now....

1. I am really lovin' Cosmo Cricket products lately. Well made products. I just purchased THIS collection and made this card with some of the scraps from a project I am working on...


2. I am really lovin' my son's music. Alex had another gig on Friday night. I am so proud of him. He did really good. You can go HERE to see videos of the gig and listen to some of their songs. You must listen to RUSTED SWORD. It is only instrumentals, but it really showcases their talent. (P.S. They changed their band name from Impulsive to Winter Rising.)

3. I am really lovin' THIS place. I ate there for the first time tonight and it was YUMMY!

4. I am really lovin' that the Twilight DVD came out this weekend. I have watched it more times than I would like to admit! :)

5. I am really lovin' the cover of THIS song.

What are you lovin' right now?

0 comments: