Monday, March 30, 2009

Scrappin' Weekend

Okay, so I didn't scrapbook the whole weekend but almost. lol Friday night I worked on finishing up two books for a client. 46 layouts total! I'm done now! :) Saturday, my sister and I went to a Creating Keepsakes Convention in Louisville and did some scrapbook shopping. Yesterday, I met up with Shane to do some scrapbooking and got a lot of cards done. I will show them to you soon but here is one I did for the Hero Arts Blog challenge last week. The challenge was to create a window. I made a window so you could see the gift card inside...

Doesn't that ribbon look like ketchup? :)

Gotta run. Have a lot on my to-do list today but be sure to check back on Wednesday. I have something fun for the Bakery and here on the blog during the month of April. You don't want to miss it...

4 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very cute.. yes it does look like ketchup!

Diana said...

Fun card, Heather!

laura vegas said...

cute card ... that really does look like ketchup, now that you mention it! lol! glad to hear you've been scrapping and getting things done. send some of that mojo over to me please?!?!

Sara said...

What a GREAT card!! I just love that idea! I have a gift card to send out & that card would be perfect! Gotta try it! You have the best ideas Heather!!!