Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bella Donna Purse

Have you ever heard of Bella Donna? I recently went to a Bella Donna purse party hosted by Jennie. It was so much fun. You get to choose the shape and fabric of your purse. I also chose an extra little something by putting a clear pocket on the front of my bag. I was told that many gals who are Tastefully Simple and Pampered Chef consultants choose this clear pocket too to hold their brochures. Well, I thought it would be fun to get a different size clear pocket (6x6) to hold a tiny, scrapbook page! I am so glad I did. Here is a pic of my purse....
and here is the mini, scrapbook page for the pocket....
and here is the final result...

I am working on other little pages for the front. I'm thinking of doing a monogram page and maybe a favorite quote page. Fun, Fun!

Well, I am off to go clean up my mess! :) Be back soon.

P.S. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Never heard of Bella Donna..what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Sara said...

I've never heard of Bella Donna & now I'm really sad about that. I have a "purse/tote bag" obsession! LOL! That bag is C-U-T-E!!! LOVE your 6x6 pocket idea too!