Monday, March 16, 2009

Nuggets.

No, not chicken nuggets. lol Don't you just love when you see and older couple walking past you holding hands or just a really cute, sweet spirited grandma or grandpa? :) Well, I just love them and I call them nuggets. Awhile ago, Ted and I had a sweet older gentleman wait on us at a store and after talking with him for a bit, we left and Ted said, "Yep. He's a nugget." Anyway, the point of all this is that I was blog hopping this morning and on Ali's blog, she posted a video about children's author and illustrator, Eric Carle. You can see the video HERE. Being a preschool teacher for so long, I have always loved his stories. They are great learning tools and his artwork is stunning. I would LOVE to go HERE. Yep, his sweet personality has definitely classified him as a nugget. hee.

Okay, onto a few shares...
Made this for the Hero Arts challenge last week. The challenge was to do a shaped card. I decided to do a bubble gum machine card....
The bottom lifts to reveal a gumball. :)
I also finally organized my all the cards I created so I could find them! ....
used lots of Hero Arts stamps as the labels to divide the cards.
That's all I got for now. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, your "card bucket" (that's what I call mine) looks a million times better (cuter) than mine!!! I love it!

Kim said...

Your card organizer has inspired me to do something with mine. So cute! And I love the bubble gum machine card.

Sara said...

Fun card! LOVE your card bin! I was using an accordian folder that's gotten real full & need to re-think it. So using your idea!