Friday, March 13, 2009

The weekend is here!

and I am so happy that it is Friday. I am going to be doing a lot of creating this weekend so I will have lots to share Sunday night but for now, I wanted to show you some binder clips I altered....

I was preparing for tax season a few weeks ago and it is my LEAST favorite thing to do so I thought making the clips bright and cheery might help me smile when I am wanting to scream drowning in paperwork! lol This is the one thing I dread every year. Anyway, thought I would share. I'll be back soon. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carla said...

What a cleaver idea!!! These are super cute Heather!

laura vegas said...

those are adorable! that would make the dreaded tax work a little cheerier to look at. lol! good luck!

Sara said...

Those are adorable! You know how to dress things up!

Diana said...

These are darling, Heather.
http://www.designsbydiana.typepad.com
Way to go!