1. I am way too upset about the Bachelor last night. Anyone else watch? I loved Jason this whole season until last night. He was unbelievably cruel to Melissa. It's one thing to say things are not working out with Melissa but it is another story to dump Melissa and then five minutes later kiss Molly. I couldn't agree more with Melissa when she said, "You Bastard." And poor Ty! He was part of the engagement and now what? Like I said, poor guy.
2. I have been battling a sinus infection for about two weeks now. About five days ago, I could not hear out of my left ear. Still can't actually. So, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said if the medicine he gave me doesn't clear up all the fluid in my ears in ten days, I have to get tubes in my ears. WHAT? I thought that was for little kids! Not really thrilled about that. :(
3. Alex and his band have been working really hard and playing more gigs. They have two coming up this month. Lots of drumming in our house but hey, I can't hear! just kidding! I am so proud of him. :)
4. EVERYONE has been telling me to join Facebook? Why? Not one person has told me anything about it but that is "cool". Need a little more info. lol
5. I created some cards using some Hero Arts goodies. Wanna See?
6. I am secretly thinking of trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. The only thing holding me back is the question, "Do I really need to start something else?" !
7. I think my hubby and I are going to Chicago for our anniversary this year. PLEASE leave a comment if you can help me out with tips on where to stay and what I have to see. I want to be in the action. :)
Alright, off to get some stuff done. Thanks for stopping by!