Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Crafts Challenge

I was checking out Wendy's blog the other day when I found a link to the American Crafts Blog where there was a challenge to create a wedding layout using their products. It sounded fun so I thought I would join in. Here are some shots of my LO ....

The journaling reads, "This is the moment I realized that forever would simply not be long enough." I was super proud of myself for handwriting my journaling. I need to do that more even though I don't really like my handwriting.

Supply List
All products are from American Crafts except for the Hero Arts stitched stamp. Most of the AC products were from the Amplified line.

Thanks for looking! Be back soon...

5 comments:

Carla said...

Oooo...this is cute Heather! Love how you used the PP's and I love the row of photos!!Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

WOW! Heather this is GORGEOUS! Love the design & the colors! Might have to lift that! LOL!

Jennie H. said...

I LOVE the layout!! You used "girly" colors!! :)

Victoria S. said...

I love the LO Heather and i think your handwriting is great!!! Yes, use it more!!! Great quote!

laura vegas said...

super cute heather! love how this turned out!