Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dawn's and Kristina's Color Challenges

I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. I have been busy in the studio creating and thought I would share what I have been up to. I decided to play along with Dawn and Kristina's color challenges.

First up are Dawn's colors....
and my card....I added some Diamond Glaze on the paper butterfly for extra shine. :)

And here are Kristina's colors....

and my card....

and a detailed shot of the clouds. I used Diamond Glaze again on the clouds for a bit of added dimension and shine....That's all I got for today. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Carla said...

love the rainbows! And I love the scalloped circle and the butterfly! super cute!

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute, love the diamond glaze on the butterfly!

Traveling Mama said...

I totally love both of these! That butterfly is beautiful and those rainbows are super cute!

Sara said...

What pretty cards! Love the butterfly & the colors! Great idea on using the diamond glaze!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oooooo, love both of these, Heather! You're making me want to play! I've been cleaning, so maybe I should take a little break! :)

Megan said...

These look great. What a fun challenge.

Winter said...

Oh, cute cards! Love that butterfly!