Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I was lucky enough to spend the day with this guy.....He treated me to lunch and was very excited that he could drive me there this year...He was also sweet enough to write me a long letter telling how much he appreciates and loves me (it's making me cry just thinking about it). I was also thrilled to get a pottery piece he has been working on. I just love my new vase and he even picked some flowers from the yard. :)

I would like to thank you all for the GREAT questions. I will answer them in my next post, but for now the winner of the goodies.....Congrats NICOLE! Nicole, you can thank my son for picking number two! Email me your address so I can get your prize out to you.

Off to watch Brothers and Sisters. Anyone else watch that show? I LOVE IT! Have a good night.

5 comments:

Deneen said...

Wonderful that you had a lovely Mother's Day. I love Brothers and Sisters also. Have a great day

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

What a sweet young man, you are blessed!

Wendy Sue said...

Wow, what a great Mother's Day for you!! :o)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, that is a wonderful vase, and the letter! I love getting letters, you can cherish them forever. :)

Sara said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!