Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm back...

Got home a few hours ago from my trip and it was wonderful. Very relaxing (except for the tornado warnings! One touched down just a few miles away from us!). Here are the gals that were there...from left to right: Jennifer, me, Kathy, Debbie, Karen, and Jana. Thanks to Jennifer I was able to use the Scattered Showers stamp set that I had been wanting from Papertrey Ink. I did a few cards with it and just couldn't get enough.....

I used Diamond glaze on this card on the umbrellas to give it a wet look.....

and my favorite one..

I will be back tomorrow with some fun stuff you won't want to miss for the month of June over at the Bakery. Stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Glad you had fun and how great is that to scrap with Jennifer!!
Jennifer was telling us on her FB page about the tornado. Glad everyone is OK.
And I love the cards! That stamp is so cute!

Victoria S. said...

Glad that you got to go
sounds like you had fun - glad the tornado missed you!
Great cards!

Lysa said...

oo..I love that last umbrella card! Super cute!