Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day Gift...

Happy Monday. Tonight I thought I would share an inexpensive and QUICK handmade Mother's Day Gift since Mother's Day is just around the corner. Scrapbook Bakery is selling THIS kit for only $9.99 and with the 20% off coupon going on until Wednesday, it's a GREAT value. :)I wanted to play with one and I made this in about an hour and the only thing I used that was not in the kit was green paint and binder rings...... (I put a piece of black paper behind this just for photographing) The second page has a letter I wrote to Alex along with a pic of us....and the last page has a little list of ten things alex loves about me. My heart was melting reading each one......the back.... You could even do other themes such as "Memories with Mom" or "Mom's Best Advice". The Bo-Bunny dot cardstock would go great with this. You can find it HERE.

And since I had LOTS of leftovers I made a quick, simple card..... That's all I got for tonight. Email me if you have any questions. Be back soon....

2 comments:

Carla said...

gorgeous album Heather!! Love all the details and the matching card is adorable!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love what you did! :)