Monday, April 26, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration- Day 15

As mentioned here before, I've met so many great friends through this hobby. Carla is one of them. She is a super talented girl and so very sweet. I got to meet up with her in Chicago last year. We had so much fun. I asked her to participate in the 30 DOI and I'm so glad she agreed.

Here is Carla's inspiration picture...
and her card that was inspired by her picture....
Super cute! I love the crepe paper along the top. Carla said she used that to represent the tissue paper in the bags. How clever! Great Mother's Day Card!

Thanks for playing along Carla! Oh, and today is her birthday. Help me wish her a great day....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLA!!!!

Okay, off to bed. Be back soon.Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Awe, thanks Heather! You are too sweet!

laura vegas said...

love your take on the bag carla! the crepe paper is a really cute touch!