Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex!

First, I just have to say thank you to all of you. Your supportive comments and emails have really helped me through this difficult time. I am blessed with such great friends and family.

Things are finally settling down around here after a rough couple of days. It was SO nice to have something to celebrate today! The birth of this young man.... Seventeen. How is that possible!? Even though I was not there at his birth, he was born that day in my heart. God truly led me to him and Ted and I am blessed beyond measure to be his step-mom.

Alex,

You are so special. Every single day, you overwhelm me with your kindness, your big heart, and your unconditional love. Thank you for being you. Happy 17th!

Love,
Your Proud Mom

(I'll be back to share more when things get back to normal. Thanks for stopping by!)

2 comments:

Jen Vincent said...

Happy Birthday Alex! My son is going to be 3 in another month and I try to imagine what he's gonna be like when he's a teenager! I love celebrating birthdays!

Carla said...

Happy B-Day Alex!!!!