Friday, April 2, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration-Day 2

Happy Friday! Back today with some more inspiration. I went shopping last week with my sister to buy some spring/summer shoes and fell in love with these from Zoe and Zac....

They were my inspiration piece for this card...

It's hard to see but the sentiment was stamped on canvas to resemble the canvas on the shoe. I also pulled the idea of using cork from the shoe (there is cork paper under the sentiment). Basically, I just wanted the card to have a "natural/earthy" feel because that's what the shoe company is all about. I included a flower because of the flower pattern inside the shoe and I added the pop of red because of my nail polish. I snapped this picture the other day as I was leaving wearing my new shoes....
I hope you can play along. I would love to see how these shoes inspired you! You can read how to HERE (at the end of the post).Gotta run...getting ready to go watch Alex rock out. His band has a gig tonight. Can't wait to see him play!

I'll be back tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tammy Moore said...

I always love your cards, but I especially love this one because those shoes ROCK! And I thought I was the only person to take photos of my feet in my favorite shoes! That's next on the "to-scrapbook" list. :) TFS!

Leslie Murphy said...

I love the idea of getting inspiration from ordinary items in our homes. Thanks for the gentle nudge to do the same.