Wednesday, April 7, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration-Day 7

I'm going to keep this short because I am leaving tomorrow to my favorite scrappin' retreat with some friends and I really need to pack! I thought it would be fitting that today's inspiration be something about organization, because I need to get organized! And what fun it would be to organize with these from See Jane Work...
and here is my card...
When I saw the picture, the colors really caught me eye. I wanted the strips of paper to be "stacked" like the boxes. I also wanted to incorporate a label holder and I finally got to use some fabric covered brads I've been hoarding. They matched the colors perfectly. :)

Okay, off to pack...be back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

super cute, Heather! :o)

Have fun at your retreat!

Bridget said...

I love that color combo - lovely card!

- Bridget N

Victoria S. said...

Love the colors in this Heather!