Tuesday, April 27, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration- Day 16

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for home decor projects. I love all of the vinyl wall decals that are popular these days and have been browsing on several sites, such as Wonderful Graffiti. I was inspired so I decided to try and do it myself and make some decals for a wall in my scrapbook studio.

Here are the supplies I used... My Slice machine (I have been using it more and more and I'm in love!), A roll of self-adhesive white vinyl (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby and didn't even use a full sheet!), and two different slice image cards (Just Chillin' Teen and Spring).

I'd thought I would show you a before and after of the wall. Here is the BEFORE...and AFTER...
Some more shots...The view from my desk...I'm already inspired by it and it only took me a few hours to complete the project from start to finish!

If you feel inspired, make a project from today's inspiration and leave a link to your creation in the comments. (Click HERE for more details)

Gotta run. Getting ready to go shopping. Have a great night!

4 comments:

Carla said...

what a great idea Heather!!! Love the white butterflies. I need to do something like that!

Sara said...

That is SOOOO pretty!! Love the idea!! What kind of vinyl is it? The same stuff as the cricut?

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome idea Heather! Your wall looks beautiful! I should try and do something like that! :)

laura vegas said...

this is such a cute idea! i would have never though to do something up the wall like that. hmmmmm, you have me thinking now ;)