Sunday, April 18, 2010

Band Pics and Prizes...

Hello. Still not feeling ready to get back into the swing of things creatively, but I still had the urge to share some family stuff. Some of you may have read from the last post that Alex's birthday was last Thursday. For one of his gifts, Ted and I decided to give him and his band members a photo shoot with the amazing Tine from TMPhotography. Tine photographed our wedding and I knew her style would be perfect for Winter Rising's (Alex's Band) photo shoot. Click HERE and type in heatherband for the password to see their gallery. (Click ENTER GALLERY and then SLIDESHOW on top right side)

I'm in love with them all but I want to hear what you think! Each photograph is numbered....let me know your favorites and I will be back Thursday night to pick a random winner of some scrap candy! I also didn't forget about picking a winner from the previous 30 Days of Inspiration posts. I will do that too. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

TM085 - I love the fish eye lens.

Brenda said...

1,3,33,36,43,58,97 and of course, all the rest!
Thanks.

Scrapamum said...

I really like TM 055. What fabulous photos!!!

Jana said...

Wow! These are amazing. I bet he was thrilled! I love the first one -- such a great urban feel. (no need to enter me into the drawing -- last thing I need is more stuff in my scrapbook room!)

Sue McRae said...

What a great gift to give your son! There were so many great pics, it was hard to choose but overall I like the b&w ones the best and ones where they aren't smiling (the broody look is good). Here's my long list of faves: 11,44,46,53,60,77,86,87,96,100,104,107,110,125,135,141,149,151,154,156.

Sue McRae said...

My comment was entirely published so the rest of my faves are: 141,149,151,154.

Carla said...

I looked them all and they are all great. But #1 really sticks out the most. I like the casual look there!

Cass said...

I like #78 the best, and #1.

Bridget said...

I loved the B&W photos the best, and of those, I thought tm106 was fantastic. The mood was great and the comaraderie among the boys really came through (and I liked tm022 for the same reason). That said, all of the pictures were great.

Bridget N

connie said...

That was alot of pictures! I love the B & W pictures and these were "a few" of my favorites--1, 22, 76, 95, 156.

Victoria S. said...

I liked tm004 until i saw tm082! there were others that were great too. how fun for your son! what a great opportunity!