Monday, April 5, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration-Day 5

I've been creating for a long time so sometimes when I feel stuck, I simply revisit an idea I already had and do a different spin on it. No need to reinvent the wheel! Like this notepad that I already shared a few weeks ago...I was working on submitting to a magazine call and needed an idea for a teacher gift. So I just changed the design to make it fit...How cute is that apple!?

Click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the post to see how you can play along and win prizes! FYI: I will be drawing a name very soon (just for fun) from ANY comments left on any of the 30 Days of Inspiration posts, so say hello! ;)

I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Carla said...

I've done the same thing, revisiting previous cards for a newer one!!! I love these teacher gifts!

Virginia L. said...

I love your take on another idea that you had! Sometimes it's just so fun to try out a few different but similar card designs. Now I'm inspired to make some apple /fruit cards ,too!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I just wanted you to know that I am really enjoying your "30 days of inspiration" blog entries. I'm busy making my nieces wedding and shower thank you's, so haven't been able to play along, but am saving all these ideas to give it a try when I finish . Which will hopefully be in a day or so - I am seeing the end in front of me! Thanks for the inspiration!
Candy

Deneen said...

Love the cute note pad with the apple all the teachers at the school I work at would love it! Love that you also just used an idea you already had such a great way to get things done in a much quicker time frame.

Leslie Murphy said...

I'm a teacher, and I promise you, any teacher would LOVE these!