Tuesday, April 6, 2010

30 Days of Inspiration-Day 6

Color really plays a large role in what I am inspired by. When I came across THIS print from Etsy, I thought two things. 1. I need to buy this and find a place in my home for it! 2. That would make a fantastic card! :) Isn't it gorgeous....And here is my interpretation...It's hard to see but the background was stamped with a Hero Arts background stamp and then heat embossed with white embossing powder to give it some subtle interest. The greeting is stamped on vellum...I hope you can play along! Just leave a comment to this post with a link to your creation if you felt inspired by the butterfly print. I sure was. Made me smile.

Off to craft some more! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Victoria S. said...

Love the butterfly card (and that print!) are your butterflies a punch or from the slice or what? very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the print! And your card!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous! I love your take on your inspiration.
*smiles*
debbi

Alice said...

wow! what a fabulous take on the inspiration! fabulous card!